Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday!♡


Today is the last day of school! I’m so excited because tomorrow I’ll go to Japan with my family. I’ll spend 3 weeks in Japan. My family and I go to Japan without the tour because my parents were live there when they were kids and they already know the street or the place there. Last time I went to Japan is 2 years ago. I’m very excited because can’t wait to go to Disneyland, Disneysea, Harajuku Street, Shibuya and many more! That’s all the thing I really want to share. Have a nice holiday guys. I’ll come back on 8 January♡

2 comments:

  1. Hi-
    I live in Japan and I think you are going to have a fantastic time here...Shibuya is my favorite spot. And you'll have to blog about Disneyland. I'm going there in February for the first time and it will be nice to know what all the best rides are.
    Have a great time on your holiday.

    Ms. Madrid
    Yokohama International School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viana,

    I live in Japan too - I work with Ms. Madrid at Yokohama International School. I'm sure you're going to love it here! It's a little bit cold now, though, so make sure you bring warm clothes. I used to live in Malaysia and Thailand so I know how much colder it feels when you go to a place with winter when you're used to living in the tropics. Have fun!

    Ms. Cofino

    ReplyDelete